Your CreativeMindClass course price breakdown
We want to be fully transparent about how you would make money with CreativeMindClass and how we earn a living.
Unlike other online course platforms your income is less straightforward, we want to make sure you understand all pricing elements.
Starting an online course can be tough. That’s why we created a pay-only-when-you-earn pricing. We charge only when you succeed. So no setting-up fees, no monthly charges, no hidden fees. In this article, we break down the class price in detail, no more secrets of how much you earn on teaching with video classes.
CreativeMindClass Pricing Fundaments:
- Free to start with pay-as-you-earn pricing.
- No setting-up fees, no monthly charges, no hidden fees.
- We charge only when you succeed.
- CreativeMindClass charges 8% revenue share on classes, or 12% revenue share on classes with community feature, or 16% revenue share on classes with community feature with the CreativeMindClass boost sales kit. (Note: Revenue share does not include processing fees charged by Stripe and the student invoicing fee.)
How much will you earn for your 100 USD/EUR video course?
Say, John is a watercolor painter from the United States and wants to create a beginner's course on the topic. He's chosen CreativeMindClass for the freedom he gets in building his own teaching space.
He's decided to start small so he's opted for the Basic pricing option. After some hands-on work on the course, with support from the CreativeMindClass team, John's video lessons are done and he's ready to upload them and he decided to start selling the course at $100 (incl. VAT).
Very soon... hooray! One of John's Instagram followers, Nina, signs up for the course! Nina is based in Germany so later on John has to pay German VAT.
CreativeMindClasses's automated pricing system does the math for everyone.
The final price breakdown looks like this:
- VAT for Germany -> 19%
- Stripe payment processing fee -> 4%
- Student invoicing fee for digital services -> 6%
- CreativeMindClass Basic Packge fee -> 8%
- John earns -> 63% of each course sold, hassle-free.
To sum up: John earns $63 on each of his $100 class sold on CreativeMindClass.