Last updated with releases from March 2022
What's New in CreativeMindClass
Improvements to Continue Watching for Lessons: Now, students can continue watching and get back to a lesson right where they left off. When students purchase more than one class, all started lessons are displayed in Continue Watching section making it easier to navigate between classes and upload homework.
- Students' Works tabs in Dashboard: Added sorting tabs for a better overview of the students' works workload. Quickly manage students' works like tasks. Go to the "To Do" tab to see students' works waiting for your feedback. Once you give feedback to the student work, it will be automatically moved to the "Done" tab. If needed, you can remove a student's work from the list. In case of an accidental task removal, you can still give feedback and move it back from the "Removed" tab.
- Update for the teacher dashboard - Help and Quick Tips box: add images with the perfect ratio, upload winning videos, or write well-converting My Homepage content using the CreativeMindClass help, tips, and best practices guidelines. You'll see the Help and Quick Tips boxes at the bottom, inside of any content edit field. Learn more about the Help & Quick Tips.
- Pre-filled content: You can now add a Class, Lesson with an automatically pre-filled sample content, so you can immediately see what you'll be creating.
- CreativeMindClass Get Started Guide: This month, we released the How to start using CreativeMindClass guide geared towards new creators. You can learn how CreativeMindClass is organized, how to create your first class or lesson in CreativeMindClass, or learn how to write My Homepage content. Find it here: How to start using CreativeMindClass.
- Clarified product navigation: To help you get started in CreativeMindClass, we've made some user interface (UI) changes. Now you can see the number of steps you need to complete to get your teaching platform started.
- Improvements to drag&drop sorting: We improved the sorting in Lessons to make it easier for you to work with.
- Redesigned Edit Fields: We redesigned Edit Fields so easier overview when you're editing for the first time.
- Notifications for Students' Works in Dashboard: We made it easier to see the notifications you receive from CreativeMindClass about a newly uploaded student work. You'll see them in your Dashboard left menu.
- More help for New Users in CreativeMindClass: email journey - Teacher's Program.
- Celebration characters: We created awesome celebration characters to celebrate your progress. To see them, go complete a task. Learn about the celebration characters.
- Relative date display: Timestamps in posts on The Feed are displayed as approximate age, rather than a date and time, so it's easier to quickly identify how long ago a comment was posted.
- Emojis in Post Comments and Feedback. We know you ❤️ emoji's, and now you can use them everywhere in CreativeMindClass. Use your favorite emoji to emphasize your feedback, or make a post comment more fun.
- Drag&Drop Sorting: Drag&Drop your classes, lessons, or attachments so you can quickly sort them in the order you want.
- Updates to the Promoted Class: A recently added class is now automatically added as a promoted class for the Empire users.
- Improvements to your path to purchase : You can now buy a Basic plan immediately on signup on CreativeMindClass.com
CreativeMindClass is an ever-growing community of creators, teachers and students alike, who join each other on the learning platform to create, teach, learn, connect and inspire.